Premalatha name meaning
Usage: Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
Add to favorites
What does Premalatha mean?
Primarily used in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil, Premalatha means "Love" is a baby girl name. Names that rhyme with Premalatha
How popular is the name Premalatha?
Premalatha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Premalatha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Premalatha?
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Other names similar to Premalatha
- Lingamurti - Unisex name Lingamurti means "A Flower or God Sivan" is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi
- Jalak is used especially in Malay, Jalak means "Starling" is of Malay origin is given to boys
- France-Annie - France-Annie's meaning is Graceful or Free is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Anne-Claude means Gracious came from Latin and Hebrew
- Amancaya - The Amancaya is used mainly in Indian, Amancaya means "Flower"
Famous people named Premalatha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Premalatha
- Girl names beginning with P
- Hindi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
Share your opinion on Premalatha