Premjyoti meaning and origin
Premjyoti's meaning is Lamp of Love is used primarily among Sikhs and Punjabi is bestowed upon both sexes.Names that rhyme with Premjyoti
Popularity of Premjyoti
Premjyoti is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 200 people have been bestowed Premjyoti around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Premjyoti
There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Looking for a name like Premjyoti? Please go through the following names
- Aditpal - The boy name Aditpal is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh, Aditpal means "Protector of the Sun"
- Hirender - The boy name Hirender is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh, Hirender means "Lords Diamonds or Lord's Diamonds"
- Nirmalpreet - Boy name Nirmalpreet is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Nirmalpreet is "Pure Love"
- Ujjalreet means Living a Holy Way of Life is majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
- Swarajpal is used in Sikh and Punjabi, Swarajpal means "Protector of Own Rule" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Premjyoti
We could not find any notable namesake.