Priyasaki meaning and origin
Girl name Priyasaki is used largely in Tamil language, meaning of Priyasaki is "Beloved, Darling or Loved One".Names that rhyme with Priyasaki
Popularity of Priyasaki
Priyasaki is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Priyasaki
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career. You have an artistic soul and love life. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning.
If you like Priyasaki, you would love these names
- Poongkunrran is used predominantly in Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, Poongkunrran means "Pleasant Man or Flower Bed Mountain"
- Illavazhahu - Used principally in Tamil, Illavazhahu means "Young or Beautiful Person" is a girl name
- Oviyapaavai - Girl name Oviyapaavai is substantially used in Tamil, Oviyapaavai means "Art Like Woman"
- Nivartha - Nivartha's meaning is The Highest Degree of Happiness or Divine Joy is commonly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Marudan - Meaning of Marudan is Of the Enchanting Fields is prevalently used in Tamil is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Priyasaki
We could not find any notable namesake.