Pru name meaning
On This Page
What does Pru mean?
Meaning of Pru is Diminutive of Prudence or One of the Many Qualities and Virtues that the Puritans Adopted as Names After the Reformation used for baby girls which is used prevalently in English is originated from Latin.
Pru is short of Prudence. Prudence is English and French form of Prudentia. Of Latin origin, Prudence, Prudence means "Full of Experience, Prudence and Cautious" is used mostly in French and English.
How do I pronounce Pru?
Two syllabled Pru is pronounced as p-ru.
Variants of PruNames that rhyme with Pru
How popular is the name Pru?
Pru is a familiar baby name in Australia, England and United States. At least, 600 people globally have carried Pru as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Pru
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Although you don't thrive to create a glamorous life, you are already glamorous. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Other names similar to Pru
- Caton - Caton's meaning is Knowledgeable Wise is mainly used in English and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from Latin
- Felina - Uncommon girl name Felina has its origin in English and Latin used notably in German, English and Spanish languages, Felina means "Felix or Felinus"
- Francon - Meaning of Francon is Free Condition is of Latin origin
- Viktorija - The uncommon and fresh girl name Viktorija is used substantially in Lithuanian and Swedish. Its origin is in Latin, Viktorija means "The Victor or Victory"
- Marcel - Chiefly used in French, Norwegian and German persistent and celebrated, Marcel aimed at both sexes that originated from Latin and Greek, meaning of Marcel is "Form of the Latin Marcellus, God of War Mars Ordained or Dedicated to Mars"
Famous people named Pru
- Pru Goward, Politician
- Pru, Thai pop band that formed in 2001 in Bangkok
- Prue MacSween in Beauty and the Beast as
- Prue Lewarne in The Bourne Legacy as Actress
- Prudence Fraser in The Nanny as Writer
- Prudencia Grifell in Una mujer en la calle as Actress