Qiang name meaning
What does Qiang mean?
Mandarin name Qiang is a boy name, meaning of Qiang is "Strong or Strength" is used dominantly in Mandarin.Names that rhyme with Qiang
How popular is the name Qiang?
Qiang is a prominent name in China where every 1 in 400 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. At least, 4260000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Qiang in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Qiang?
You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You are competitive, and gainful, meaning you put your best effort into getting things done. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
Do you like Qiang? Read these names too
- Cui - Used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin, Cui is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Mandarin, Cui means "Green or Green Jade"
- Morvanou - The Morvanou came from Breton, meaning of Morvanou is "Sea or Assault"
- Toyika means Satisfied is used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in Hindi and Hindi
- Vindie is Danish form of Vinni
- Rioc means King came from Breton
Famous people named Qiang
We could not find any notable namesake.