Qssim meaning and origin
Qssim has its origin in Arabic is used as a baby boy name, Qssim means "He Divides" is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Qssim
Popularity of Qssim
Qssim is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Qssim
Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Parents who liked Qssim, loved these names
- Shirin-Banoo - Girl name Shirin-Banoo means "Sweet Lady" is predominantly used in Arabic
- InayaturRahman is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, InayaturRahman means "Care of the Most Gracious Allah"
- Kaltham - Used majorly in Arabic, Kaltham is used as a baby girl name, Kaltham means "Name of Al-Qarshiyah who Transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah or Name of Al-qarshiyah"
- Fabliha - Girl name Fabliha is used dominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Fabliha is "Excellent"
- Saahir - Meaning of Saahir is Magician, Enchanting or Charming used for baby boys which originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of Qssim
We could not find any notable namesake.