Raadhaa meaning and origin
Meaning of Raadhaa is Radha or Krishna's Beloved is predominantly used in Sanskrit and Hindi is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Raadhaa
Popularity of Raadhaa
Raadhaa is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raadhaa
Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Other names similar to Raadhaa, for would be moms
- Gourinandana - Girl name Gourinandana means "Daughter of Parvati" is chiefly used in Malayalam and Hindi
- Akalank - Meaning of Akalank is Pure, One who has No Blame on Him or Without Any Flaws is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Hindi and Marathi
- Questa - Used specifically in Gujarati and Kannada, Questa mainly aimed at girls is came from French, Questa means "One who Searches"
- Sailadhar is used largely in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, Sailadhar means "Lord Krishna"
- Vashya - Unisex name Vashya is dominantly used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Hindi languages, meaning of Vashya is "Under Control"
Namesakes of Raadhaa
We could not find any notable namesake.