Raadhika meaning and origin
Raadhika's meaning is Krishna's Girlfriend is a baby girl name is used substantially in Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Raadhika
Popularity of Raadhika
Raadhika is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Raadhika?
When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Overcoming obstacles is your thing.
Looking for names similar to Raadhika? Please go through the following names
- Suraksha means Protection is a girl name is used majorly in Bengali, Marathi and Gujarati
- Chitrathi is used predominantly in Sindhi and Marathi, Chitrathi means "A Bright Chariot" is bestowed upon girls
- Dakshya - Unisex name Dakshya is largely used in Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam languages, meaning of Dakshya is "Perfect or Brilliance"
- Sushmitha - Meaning of Sushmitha is Beautiful Smile or Good Smile used for both genders is used mostly in Assamese and Gujarati
- Nishok - Used especially in Malayalam, Tamil and Marathi, Nishok aimed at baby boys, Nishok means "Happy or Filled with Happiness" is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Raadhika
- Raadhika, Indian film and television actress, entrepreneur
Lists having Raadhika
- Girl names beginning with R
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Successful
- Baby Names that mean Lover
- Baby Names that mean Lord