Raagavy meaning and origin
Raagavy means A Person who Loves Music aimed at girls is primarily used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Raagavy
Popularity of Raagavy
Raagavy is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raagavy
You like the natural flow of things. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress.
You would love these names similar to Raagavy
- Inmullai - Used particulary in Tamil, Inmullai bestowed upon girls, Inmullai means "The One with a Happiest Face Like a Jasmine Flower"
- Isaioli - Girl name Isaioli is used prevalently in Tamil language, meaning of Isaioli is "Melody"
- Kaibagam - Used predominantly in Tamil, Kaibagam bestowed upon girls, Kaibagam means "God Name"
- Oviyachudar - The girl name Oviyachudar is used mostly in Tamil language, Oviyachudar means "A Statue Like Woman"
- Lathushan - Boy name Lathushan is used majorly in Tamil, meaning of Lathushan is "Joy"
Namesakes of Raagavy
We could not find any notable namesake.