Raajini meaning and origin
Girl name Raajini is used mostly in Tamil language. Raajini is a variant spelling of Rajini.
Variants of RaajiniNames that rhyme with Raajini
Popularity of Raajini
Raajini is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raajini
If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You are in a good place right now and love life. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life.
Do you like Raajini? Other names you would love
- Prusothman means Lord Krishna is commonly used in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Navindran - Boy name Navindran is used in Tamil, Navindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam"
- Ananthara - Ananthara's meaning is Happiest One is particulary used in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Elaiyakumari particulary is used in Tamil, meaning of Elaiyakumari is "Youthful Woman" is used as a baby girl name
- Kalaikodai - Dominantly used in Tamil, Kalaikodai is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Kalaikodai is "Artistically Gifted Person"
Namesakes of Raajini
We could not find any notable namesake.