Raamrattan meaning and origin
Used especially in Punjabi and Sikh, Raamrattan means "Attentive to God" is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Raamrattan
Popularity of Raamrattan
Raamrattan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Raamrattan
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You have high aspirations in life. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Parents who liked Raamrattan, loved these names
- Jamena - Jamena's meaning is Holy River is a girl name is used notably in Sikh and Punjabi
- Saihajanand - Meaning of Saihajanand is Daybreak, Dawn or One with Blissful Tranquillity is mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Sachprem - Meaning of Sachprem is Love for the Truth or One In Whom Truth is Predominant is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for baby boys
- Naamchetan - Boy name Naamchetan means "Aware of Naam" is commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gatnivaas means Dwelling in a Liberated Realm aimed at baby boys is used principally in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Raamrattan
We could not find any notable namesake.