Raasya meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada and Telugu, Raasya means "With Essence, Sentimental, Full of Feelings or Juicy" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Raasya
Popularity of Raasya
Raasya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raasya
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. There isn't a person you can't charm. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today.
If you like Raasya, you would love these names
- Dipankar - Principally used in Malayalam and Marathi, Dipankar means "Flame or Light" is a boy name
- Manotej is used in Telugu and Kannada is a boy name, Manotej means "Who has Fast Thinking"
- Sourabh - Used commonly in Malayalam, Telugu and Oriya, Sourabh bestowed upon boys, Sourabh means "Fragrance"
- Shakthidhar - Used especially in Malayalam and Gujarati, Shakthidhar means "Lord Shiva or The Lord Subramanian" is a boy name
- Mahamati - Mahamati's meaning is Ganesh or Extremely Intelligent is used especially in Telugu, Kannada and Oriya is given to both genders
Namesakes of Raasya
We could not find any notable namesake.