Raathika meaning and origin
Girl name Raathika is originated from Sanskrit is used largely in Tamil. Raathika is a variant spelling of Rathika. Sanskrit name Rathika, meaning of Rathika is "Rider of a Chariot and Love".
Variants of RaathikaNames that rhyme with Raathika
Popularity of Raathika
Raathika is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raathika?
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are daring and courageous. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity.
If you like Raathika, you would love these names
- Kathiran majorly is used in Tamil is a baby boy name, meaning of Kathiran is "Ray of Light"
- Koddi means Slender Stem of a Creeper aimed at baby girls is predominantly used in Tamil
- Arivozhi - Boy name Arivozhi is predominantly used in Tamil, meaning of Arivozhi is "Light of Understanding or Knowledgeable Man"
- Arutchelvi - Used commonly in Tamil, Arutchelvi means "Blessed Girl" is used for girls
- Genga - The girl name Genga is especially used in Tamil, Genga means "River Ganga"
Namesakes of Raathika
We could not find any notable namesake.