Raavee meaning and origin
Used mostly in Malayalam, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada and Telugu, Raavee bestowed upon both sexes, Raavee means "Awesome".Names that rhyme with Raavee
Popularity of Raavee
Raavee is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raavee?
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Do you like Raavee? Other names you would love
- Sanshray - Meaning of Sanshray is Aim used for baby boys is mainly used in Telugu and Hindi
- Nishta means Desire or Sharp is used notably in Tamil, Hindi and Gujarati is used as a girl name
- Chandrakishore - Chandrakishore's meaning is The Moon or Moonstone is used chiefly in Assamese and Sindhi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Kuppa means Attitude is a baby boy name is used substantially in Telugu, Bengali and Oriya
- Atit - The uncommon unisex name Atit is substantially used in Oriya, Malayalam and Hindi languages, Atit means "Infinity or Past"
Namesakes of Raavee
We could not find any notable namesake.