Rabhya meaning and origin
Meaning of Rabhya is Worshipped or Love Interest is used largely in Malayalam, Sanskrit, Hindi, Assamese, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Indian and Arabic is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Rabhya
Popularity of Rabhya
Rabhya is an uncommon name probably limited to India. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed Rabhya around the globe.
What numerology tells about Rabhya?
Change your perspective. Help them improve instead of judging. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Looking for a name like Rabhya? Please go through the following names
- Hamshad - Boy name Hamshad is particulary used in Arabic and Gujarati, Hamshad means "Always Victorious"
- Zuhair means Shining, Blooming or Blooming Shining Clear has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name is used principally in Arabic and Arabic
- Jannat - Odd unisex name Jannat is used commonly in Arabic and Hindi, Jannat means "Swarg, Heaven or Paradise"
- Nezir - Boy name Nezir has origin in Arabic and Hebrew, Nezir means "Dedicated to God"
- Nakir means Hateful is used especially in Arabic and Hindi is given to boys
Namesakes of Rabhya
We could not find any notable namesake.