Rabitha meaning and origin
Meaning of Rabitha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rabitha
Popularity of Rabitha
Rabitha is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 400 babies have been bestowed Rabitha around the globe.
What numbers say about Rabitha?
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You like to take safe risks. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Rabitha, for name hunters
- Yarlmalavan is used dominantly in Tamil is a baby boy name, Yarlmalavan means "Yarlpanam Sri Lanka or The One who Loves to Play with the Instrument Called 'Yarl'"
- Jashika is used particulary in Tamil is a girl name, Jashika means "Cute or Loveable"
- Haraniharan - Boy name Haraniharan means "Lord Shiva" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Navasathya dominantly is used in Tamil is a baby girl name, meaning of Navasathya is "Truthful Person"
- Geerthana means Derived from Raaga Geerthanam is a baby girl name is used prevalently in Tamil
Namesakes of Rabitha
We could not find any notable namesake.