Rachana meaning and origin
Rare girl name Rachana has origin in Sanskrit, Rachana means "Writer, Creation, Create, Construction or Arrangement" is particulary used in Assamese, Oriya, Sindhi, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Indian, Gujarati, Malayalam and Sanskrit.
Variants of RachanaNames that rhyme with Rachana
Popularity of Rachana
Rachana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 32 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 272 people have been named Rachana in United States. Rachana is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007 and also in France. But Rachana is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rachana
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality.
If you like Rachana, you would love these names
- Natesh - Natesh's meaning is Destroyer or Lord of Natas Dancers used for baby boys and is used prevalently in Indian, Hindi and Oriya has its origin in Sanskrit
- Bankim - Boy name Bankim has its origin in Sanskrit used majorly in Bengali, Indian and Malayalam languages, meaning of Bankim is "Curved or Lord Krishna"
- Prabha principally is used in Telugu and Bengali is originated from Sanskrit and a unisex name, meaning of Prabha is "Shine or Light"
- Kusum - Meaning of Kusum is A Flower or Blossom Like has its origin in Sanskrit and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is principally used in Oriya, Indian and Sindhi
- Samarvir - The boy name Samarvir is used in Marathi and Hindi, Samarvir means "Hero of Battle"
Namesakes of Rachana
- Rachana in Bavagaru Bagunnara? as Actress
- Rachana Banerjee in Sooryavansham as Actress