Rachi meaning and origin
Girl name Rachi is used mainly in Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi and Oriya languages, meaning of Rachi is "Lamb, East or Morning".Names that rhyme with Rachi
Popularity of Rachi
Rachi is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Niger, Morocco, Pakistan and DR Congo. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Rachi around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rachi
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. You are a child of change. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes.
Looking for a name like Rachi? Please go through the following names
- Ashwatthama primarily is used in Kannada and Telugu, meaning of Ashwatthama is "Son of Dronacharya or Fiery Tempered" is a boy name
- Ammu means Mother or A Pet Name for Girl Child is mostly used in Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam is a gender-neutral name
- Sreevalli - Girl name Sreevalli means "Goddess Lakshmi or Lord Subramanyas Wife" is majorly used in Tamil, Kannada and Bengali
- Himanshi means Part of Snow or Ice is primarily used in Gujarati, Marathi and Oriya is aimed at girls
- Varajottama means The Greatest Fem is principally used in Bengali, Malayalam and Hindi is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Rachi
We could not find any notable namesake.