Radhamani meaning and origin
Meaning of Radhamani is Beloved of Lord Krishna is used majorly in Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Hindi and Oriya is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with Radhamani
Popularity of Radhamani
Radhamani is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 60000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Radhamani
When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Go through the following names similar to Radhamani
- Udhayan - Meaning of Udhayan is Rising or Name of King of Avanti is used in Bengali and Kannada is used as a baby boy name
- Khilti - Meaning of Khilti is Bloom is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Telugu and Oriya
- Anusiya - Girl name Anusiya means "Brave or Sweet or Beauty" is specifically used in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu
- Rashmisreya - Rashmisreya's meaning is Soft in Sanskrit, Sunrays Also Silk or Sunrays aimed at baby girls is mainly used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Oriya
- Yadunandan - Used particulary in Gujarati and Oriya, Yadunandan means "Lord Krishna". Its origin is in Sanskrit is used for boys
Namesakes of Radhamani
We could not find any notable namesake.