Radhana meaning and origin
Girl name Radhana means "Speech" is prevalently used in Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Gujarati and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Radhana
Popularity of Radhana
Radhana is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Radhana
You can't stand people without a purpose. You make mistakes but don't learn from them. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Parents who liked Radhana, loved these names
- Dhenuka is used primarily in Hindi and Malayalam is a gender-neutral name, Dhenuka means "Milch Cow, Calf or Derived from Kamadhenu"
- Bhawanesh - Boy name Bhawanesh is majorly used in Hindi, Tamil and Oriya, meaning of Bhawanesh is "Owner of the House"
- Gayatry - Gayatry's meaning is Mother of the Vedas or Goddess Saraswati or Gayathry Mantra is used especially in Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam is bestowed upon baby girls
- Somak - Meaning of Somak is Little Moon or A King is used commonly in Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada is a baby boy name
- Durja - Substantially used in Tamil and Telugu, Durja means "The Invincible" is used for boys
Namesakes of Radhana
We could not find any notable namesake.