Raikku meaning and origin
Raikku is form of Raikka in Finnish language.
Variants of RaikkuNames that rhyme with Raikku
Popularity of Raikku
Raikku is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Raikku?
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Your stability is something most people envy you for. Once you get distressed, you turn to solitude for a while, until your soul heals. It's been a while since you felt truly happy. Although you don't thrive to create a glamorous life, you are already glamorous.
Looking for a name like Raikku? Please go through the following names
- Anskari is equivalent of Ansgar in Finnish language
- Haaraltti - The commonly accepted boy name Haaraltti is majorly used in Finnish. Haaraltti is Finnish cognate of Harald
- Suikki is Finnish form of Sulo
- Liippi is Finnish equivalent of Lippo
- Larska is Finnish form of Lars
Namesakes of Raikku
We could not find any notable namesake.