Jooni meaning and origin
Jooni is Finnish form of Jon.
Variants of Jooni
Jon, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Jona, Ión, Jonas, Jone, Jonny, Jonanthony, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Johannes, Hanan, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jonette, Jonah, Jonathan, Ióhan, Johnas, Yonah, Jöns, Jondine, Jonni, Jonna, JohnnyNames that rhyme with Jooni
Popularity of Jooni
Jooni is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Jooni globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Jooni
You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. No one dares to say bad things about you. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
Parents who liked Jooni, loved these names
- Peppilotta is form of Pippilotta in Finnish language
- Feemja - Girl name Feemja is used in Finnish. Feemja is Finnish cognate of Femja
- Vuolikka is form of Vuolevi in Finnish language
- Simoona - Used majorly in Finnish persistent and commonly accepted, Simoona is aimed at baby girls. Simoona is Finnish form of Simona
- Tyyko - The boy name Tyyko is used predominantly in Finnish. Tyyko is form of Tyko in Finnish language
Namesakes of Jooni
We could not find any notable namesake.