Raimondas meaning and origin
Meaning of Raimondas is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Raimondas like Kvin, Heber, Derl, Abram,Names that rhyme with Raimondas
Popularity of Raimondas
Raimondas is a popular baby name in Lithuania where every 1 in 500 have the name. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Raimondas around the globe.
Raimondas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Raimondas?
Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You have no enemies. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive.
Go through the following names similar to Raimondas
- Balzarine - Originated from Akkadian, Balzarine means "High Babylonian Character"
- Louis-Philippe means Illustrious or Fighter or Friend or Horse
- Jejomar - Used majorly in Tagalog, Jejomar is of Tagalog origin, Jejomar means "María" is used as a baby boy name
- Morvana - Originated from Breton, Morvana means "Sea or Assault"
- Elilvendan is used dominantly in Hindi, Bengali and Kannada is a boy name, Elilvendan means "King of Beauty or Handsome"
Namesakes of Raimondas
- Raimondas Rumšas, Lithuanian former professional road bicycle racer
- Raimondas Žutautas, former Lithuanian footballer and current head coach