Rajasi meaning and origin
Rajasi is used specifically in Assamese, Marathi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali and Telugu usually bestowed upon both genders, Rajasi means "Full of Passion or Worthy of a King".Names that rhyme with Rajasi
Popularity of Rajasi
Rajasi is a common baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Rajasi globally.
Numerological analysis of Rajasi
You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
You would love these names similar to Rajasi
- Chirush - Particulary used in Malayalam and Gujarati, Chirush means "Smile or God" is aimed at boys
- Shreeranjan - Boy name Shreeranjan is used prevalently in Bengali, Oriya and Kannada, meaning of Shreeranjan is "Lord Vishnu"
- Prashvita is used majorly in Gujarati and Tamil is a girl name, Prashvita means "Lord Shiva's Wife, Parvati or Lord Shivas Wife"
- Vasudhara means Earth is chiefly used in Sanskrit and Kannada and is bestowed upon girls is originated from Sanskrit
- Vilash is used largely in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi, Vilash means "Entertainment or Faithful" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Rajasi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rajasi
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean King