Rajeeyah meaning and origin
Curious girl name Rajeeyah is used largely in Arabic, Rajeeyah means "Hoping or Full of Hope".Names that rhyme with Rajeeyah
Popularity of Rajeeyah
Rajeeyah is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 70 people has been named Rajeeyah globally.
Numerological analysis of Rajeeyah
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are extremely smart. You are a determinate fellow. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet.
Other names similar to Rajeeyah, for would be parents
- Bahim - Used notably in Arabic, Bahim means "Pure or Unmixed" is used as a baby boy name
- Malih - The boy name Malih means "A Reciter of Quran was so Called, Who has a Beautiful Face or Handsome" has its roots in Arabic is dominantly used in Arabic
- Ghaith - Mainly used in Arabic recent and unexpected choice, Ghaith means "Rain" and is bestowed upon boys has its origin in Arabic
- Ehtisham prevalently is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Ehtisham is "Modesty or Decency"
- Samsor - Samsor's meaning is Flourishing is a boy name is used specifically in Arabic
Namesakes of Rajeeyah
We could not find any notable namesake.