Ramanpreet meaning and origin
Ramanpreet means Love of Merriment or Light of Beloved is a baby boy name is used specifically in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Ramanpreet
Popularity of Ramanpreet
Ramanpreet is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Ramanpreet is a common name in India. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Ramanpreet around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ramanpreet
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You always feel like something's missing in your life.
If you like Ramanpreet, you would love these names
- Ujagarnaam - Meaning of Ujagarnaam is Famous Name used for boys is used primarily in Sikh and Punjabi
- Maninderjot - Especially used in Punjabi and Sikh, Maninderjot bestowed upon boys, meaning of Maninderjot is "Light of Lord of Mind"
- Isharmeet - Specifically used in Punjabi and Sikh, Isharmeet is used as a boy name, meaning of Isharmeet is "Friend of God"
- Premroop - Mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Premroop bestowed upon boys, meaning of Premroop is "Embodiment of Love"
- Parneet - Unexpected Parneet is used mainly in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi, Parneet means "Married" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Ramanpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.