Ramaz meaning and origin
Meaning of Ramaz is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ramaz
Popularity of Ramaz
Ramaz is a popular baby name in Georgia where every 1 in 700 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 8000 babies have been named Ramaz globally.
Numerological analysis of Ramaz
There are so many new, exciting things to experience. Start looking at obstacles and challenges as new opportunities. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Do you like Ramaz? Other names you would love
- Vijayam - The unisex name Vijayam means "Victory" is used notably in Malayalam and Malayalam
- Qamari - Rarefied and Contemporary unisex name Qamari means "Moon Like"
- Zäzilie means Indication of the Gender of Caecilier
- Eltjo - Used in Frisian and Hindi, Eltjo is used as a baby boy name, Eltjo means "Noble or Royal"
- Orégane - Meaning of Orégane is Face of Gold is used mainly in Breton and Breton
Namesakes of Ramaz
- Ramaz Nozadze, Georgian wrestler
- Ramaz Chochosvili, Georgian judoka
- Ramaz Paliani, He has represented Turkey, Georgia
- Ramaz Shengelia, Georgian and Soviet football player