Ramel meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Unorthodox Ramel is primarily used in Arabic and is used for baby boys, Ramel means "Son".
Variants of RamelNames that rhyme with Ramel
Popularity of Ramel
Ramel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1985, it ranked 1303rd when 54 boy were named Ramel. There are over 1460 babies that have been given the name Ramel in United States. Ramel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1664 in 1999. But Ramel is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Ramel globally.
Numerological aspects of Ramel
It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit. There isn't a person you can't charm. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Other names similar to Ramel
- Saaib - Substantially used in Arabic, Saaib is used as a boy name, meaning of Saaib is "Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr"
- Mera - Mera's meaning is Aristocratic Lady is of Hebrew origin which is used mainly in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Bakhtiaar - Prevalently used in Arabic, Bakhtiaar is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Bakhtiaar is "Fortunate or Lucky"
- Shamil - Unexpected Shamil especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Shamil is "All Comprehensive or Complete" is a gender insensitive name
- Rusa - The girl name Rusa is used mostly in Arabic language, Rusa means "Bride"
Namesakes of Ramel
- Ramel Bradley, American professional basketball player
- Director Ramel Sherman, famous for movie The Other Guys