Raminder meaning and origin
Raminder dominantly is used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Raminder is "Gods Beloved".Names that rhyme with Raminder
Popularity of Raminder
Raminder is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Canada, England and United States. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Raminder as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Raminder
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
You would love these names similar to Raminder
- Navroop - Navroop's meaning is New Generation is a gender insensitive name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Preetambir - Preetambir's meaning is Brave Beloved is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
- Jusveer - Jusveer's meaning is Famous or Brave is a boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Hukumjeet - Meaning of Hukumjeet is Victory with God's will or Victory with Gods Will is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Gurharpal - Notably used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurharpal is used as a boy name, meaning of Gurharpal is "Protector of Guru"
Namesakes of Raminder
- Raminder Gill, Canadian politician in Ontario, Canada