Ramiye meaning and origin
Girl name Ramiye means "Archer". Ramiye is feminine variant of Rami. Rami is variant form of godly Ram. Rami's origin is Arabic and Germanic, meaning of Rami is "Who Throws, Loving and Marksman" is commonly used in Arabic and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Ramiye
Popularity of Ramiye
Ramiye is a common baby name in Turkey while it is somewhat familiar in Azerbaijan. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Ramiye globally.
Numerological analysis of Ramiye
You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. Use your gut around people. Working harder than required is what you are known for. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
You would love these names similar to Ramiye
- Maheya specifically is used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name, meaning of Maheya is "Goddess Durga or Joy"
- France-Lys - France-Lyss origin is Latin, meaning of France-Lys is "Free Condition"
- Raunhild - The Raunhild means "Struggle or Composition Secret"
- Bolko means More Fame or Bold
- Gerolda - Gerolda's meaning is Domination or Composition is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Ramiye
We could not find any notable namesake.