Raunhild meaning and origin
Raunhild is version of Runhild. Also Runhild is variant spelling of RUN;HILD. Old Norse and Old High German name Runhild, meaning of Runhild is "Fight and Secret".
Variants of RaunhildNames that rhyme with Raunhild
Popularity of Raunhild
Raunhild is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raunhild?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You have the heart of a warrior. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong.
If you like Raunhild, you would love these names
- Anne-Flor - The Anne-Flor means "Flowers or Graceful" came from Hebrew and Latin
- Chantrea - Chantrea's meaning is Moonlight is used as a girl name which is rooted from Khmer is notably used in Khmer
- Bambang particulary is used in Malay is a boy name. It is rooted from Malay, meaning of Bambang is "Knight"
- Tahee - Boy name Tahee means "One who Lives By the Sea" has its origin in Polynesian language. Tahee is resulted from Tahi.
- Adiputra - The boy name Adiputra is notably used in Malay, Adiputra means "Prince or Son" came from Malay
Namesakes of Raunhild
We could not find any notable namesake.