Ranglie meaning and origin
Ranglie is variation of Ransley. Meaning of Ransley is Raven's Meadow and Ravens Field is particulary used in English has origin in English.
Variants of RanglieNames that rhyme with Ranglie
Popularity of Ranglie
Ranglie is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ranglie
No one dares to say bad things about you. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own.
Do you like Ranglie? Other names you would love
- Mary Rose is originated from English language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in Tagalog and English, Mary Rose means "Rose or Mary"
- Ainsleigh - Meaning of Ainsleigh is His Very Own Meadow and Wood came from Old English is used as a baby girl name. Ainsleigh is resulted from Ainsley.
- Limpa is used in English, Hindi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name, Limpa means "Very Nice"
- Tredan means One who Tramples Others has its origin in Old English is bestowed upon boys
- Budi largely is used in Malay is a boy name. Its origin is in English and Malay, meaning of Budi is "Character or Mind"
Namesakes of Ranglie
We could not find any notable namesake.