Tredan meaning and origin
Tredan means One who Tramples Others has origin in Old English is given to baby boys.
Variants of TredanNames that rhyme with Tredan
Popularity of Tredan
Tredan is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2010. According to our evaluation, over 6 babies have been named Tredan globally.
Numerological analysis of Tredan
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives.
Do you like Tredan? Other names you would love
- Ryerson - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary boy name Ryerson means "Ryder" is rooted from English language
- Kimmy - Used majorly in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish unusual, Kimmy means "From the Royal Fortress Meadow", a unisex name is of Old English origin
- Wave - Origin of Oldie and Unexpected Wave is in English, meaning of Wave is "Quaking Aspen and Quaking Aspen-Tree Meadow" is used as a baby girl name. Wave is abridged form of Waverly.
- Stocklie - Origin of Stocklie is in English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Stocklie is "Tree-Stump Meadow and From the Tree Stump Meadow". Stocklie is resulted from Stockley.
- Branston - Meaning of Branston is Proud and Broom Town Town Covered with Broom aimed at boys is originated from Old English. Branston is resulted from Branton.
Namesakes of Tredan
We could not find any notable namesake.