Ranko meaning and origin
Meaning of Ranko is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ranko
Popularity of Ranko
Ranko is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1974. But Ranko is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in Bosnia and Herzegovina. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Ranko as their given name according to our estimate.
Ranko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ranko?
Travelling is your passion. Your failures motivate you. You are all about adventure and travel. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Parents who liked Ranko, loved these names
- Thomassina has its origin in Aramaic, Thomassina means "Twin and Little Twin" is a baby girl name. Thomassina is derivative of Thomasina.
- Auregwen - The Auregwen means "Face of Gold" is used in Breton and Breton
- Elrich - Elrich means "Ruler or Noble"
- Aanor - Aanor means "Honor" is primarily used in Breton
- Tido - The Tido is used principally in Frisian, meaning of Tido is "People"
Namesakes of Ranko
- Ranko Marinković, Croatian novelist and dramatist
- Ranko Krivokapić, former President of the Parliament of Montenegro and the President of the Social Democratic Party of Montenegro
- Ranko Despotović, Serbian footballer who plays as a striker
- Ranko Žeravica, Serbian professional basketball coach