Rannie meaning and origin
Odd unisex name Rannie has origin in Sanskrit. Rannie is variant form of frequently used Rani. Rani is form of eminent and biblical Roni. Rani is Danish form of Hrani. Origin of Odd Rani is in Sanskrit and Arabic, meaning of Rani is "Song, Free from Need and My Song".
Variants of RannieNames that rhyme with Rannie
Popularity of Rannie
Rannie is an uncommon baby name in United States, 36 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1978. Over 250 people have been named Rannie in United States. But Rannie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Rannie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rannie
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Rannie? Other names you would love
- Nafia - Chiefly used in African and Arabic new-fangled and unexpected choice, Nafia means "Gift or Beneficial" is used for girls
- Reshma - Outlandish Reshma predominantly is used in Bengali, Kannada and Malayalam bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Reshma is "Ayurvedic Medicine or Silken"
- Niyaz - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Niyaz means "Offering or Desire" is used chiefly in Tamil and Arabic
- Aighar - Prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi, Aighar means "She was a Religious, Religious or Righteous Woman" is used as a girl name
- Nazeefah - Prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi, Nazeefah means "Clean" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Rannie
We could not find any notable namesake.