Rapunzel name meaning
On This Page
What does Rapunzel mean?
Meaning of Rapunzel is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Rapunzel?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Rapunzel is rah-PUN-zel. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on second PUN syllable.
Middle Names for Rapunzel
Zory, Emmaline, Allisson, view more middle names that goes with RapunzelNames that rhyme with Rapunzel
How popular is the name Rapunzel?
Rapunzel is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Rapunzel is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, over 400 babies have been named Rapunzel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rapunzel
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit.
Other names similar to Rapunzel
- Moreli - Of Old English origin, Moreli is used as a boy name, Moreli means "Marsh Clearing, Moor and From the Meadow on the Moor". Moreli is derivation of Morley.
- Tolen - Originated from English, Tolen means "From the Taxed Land and Owner of Taxed Land" is a boy name. Tolen is derivative of Toland.
- Siona - Far-out Siona prevalently is used in Tamil and Oriya, meaning of Siona is "Stars" is used as a baby girl name
- Han - Han's meaning is Chinese came from Chinese which is largely used in Chinese is used as a gender insensitive name
- Maryland - Long standing and Preeminent Marylands origin is English, meaning of Maryland is "Honoring Queen Mary" is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Rapunzel
We could not find any notable namesake.