Rathard meaning and origin
Rathard's origin is Old High German, meaning of Rathard is "Advice or Hard".Names that rhyme with Rathard
Popularity of Rathard
Rathard is an extremely rare name probably limited to Germany.
What numerology tells about Rathard?
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Do you like Rathard? Other names you would love
- Volkher means Folk or Army has its origin in Old High German
- Ernestino - Originated from Germanic, Ernestino means "Earnest" used as a baby boy name is used mostly in Spanish and English
- Engerand - Engerand means "Blade or Raven" has origin in German
- Folker - Folker's meaning is Folk or Army is a boy name is rooted from Germanic
- Berctual has its origin in German, Berctual means "Illustrious or Governing"
Namesakes of Rathard
We could not find any notable namesake.