Ratharv meaning and origin
Boy name Ratharv is principally used in Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi, meaning of Ratharv is "Charioteer".Names that rhyme with Ratharv
Popularity of Ratharv
Ratharv is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ratharv
Your imaginative world is where you create plans to achieve your actual goals. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Go through the following names similar to Ratharv
- Abhinesh - The boy name Abhinesh is majorly used in Bengali, Gujarati and Oriya, Abhinesh means "Actor"
- Senajit - Meaning of Senajit is Victory over Army is mainly used in Telugu, Hindi and Kannada is aimed at boys
- Sabitha - Girl name Sabitha is used majorly in Gujarati, Hindi and Bengali, meaning of Sabitha is "Beautiful Sunshine or Sunshine"
- Praudha - Used largely in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu, Praudha bestowed upon baby girls, Praudha means "One who is Old"
- Sukeerthi - Unisex name Sukeerthi is dominantly used in Hindi and Marathi languages, meaning of Sukeerthi is "Good Fame"
Namesakes of Ratharv
We could not find any notable namesake.