Rauhah meaning and origin
Girl name Rauhah is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Rauhah is "Happy Contented".Names that rhyme with Rauhah
Popularity of Rauhah
Rauhah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Rauhah
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Do you like Rauhah? You would love these names
- Fakharuddin means Glory of the Religion (Islam) is especially used in Arabic is used mostly as a boy name
- AlHarith chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of AlHarith is "The Ploughman" is bestowed upon boys
- Shammara - Meaning of Shammara is He Girded His Loins is commonly used in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Muad - Mostly used in Arabic anomalous, Muad bestowed upon boys, meaning of Muad is "A Noted Companion of the Prophet or A Noted Companion of the Prophet PBUH had this Name"
- Ubaab means Heavy Rain or Waves is a girl name is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Rauhah
We could not find any notable namesake.