Redde meaning and origin
Originated from English, Redde is given to boys. Redde is variation of loved and conifer Red. Red is variant of Redford. Red is used dominantly in English, Red means "Fire and Red Headed" is rooted from Scottish and English.
Variants of ReddeNames that rhyme with Redde
Popularity of Redde
Redde is a familiar baby name in Turkey and India. As per our research, over 600 babies have been bestowed Redde around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Redde
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You want to be the boss in every situation. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Redde
- Carringten means Place Name and Surname and Beautiful used for boys has its origin in English. Carringten is derivative of Carrington.
- Platinum - New-fangled and Unexpected choice English Platinum means "As Precious As the Metal" is given to both genders
- Ryetown means Rygetun, From the Rye Town and From the Rye Farm came from English is used as a boy name. Ryetown is derivative of Ryton.
- Dilraj - Dilraj's meaning is Hearts King or Ruler of Hearts is used principally in English and Sikh aimed at both genders has its origin in Punjabi
- Gilpen - The boy name Gilpen means "A Trustworthy Man and Trusted" is rooted from English. Gilpen is derivative of Gilpin.
Namesakes of Redde
We could not find any notable namesake.