Rejana name meaning
On This Page
What does Rejana mean?
Rejana is variant of neoteric and celestial Reja. Reja is shortened form of Awreja. Reja's meaning is Hope and Goddess Lakshmi is used in Arabic and Russian.
Variants of Rejana
Middle Names for Rejana
Tiffanie, Hede, Nhie, Kizzie, Mette, Avianna, view more middle names that goes with RejanaNames that rhyme with Rejana
How popular is the name Rejana?
Rejana is a familiar baby name in Bangladesh, India and Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rejana
As for your friends, keep it real. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are hard to figure. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Rejana
- Koralo - Meaning of Koralo is Coral is of Esperanto origin used dominantly in Esperanto is a baby boy name
- Achaikos - The boy name Achaikos means "Place name in Greece"
- Durio - The Durio means "Dorians"
- Tejiyas - The unisex name Tejiyas is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Tejiyas means "Good Girl"
- Elysée means God is My Salvation
Famous people named Rejana
We could not find any notable namesake.