Rigmo meaning and origin
Rigmo is form of Rigmor. Rigmor is form of Rigmár in Danish language. Rigmor's meaning is Power and Ruler is of Old Norse and Germanic origin.
Variants of RigmoNames that rhyme with Rigmo
Popularity of Rigmo
Rigmo is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Rigmo
You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Go through the following names similar to Rigmo
- Snö is Swedish equivalent of Snær
- Ludwin - Unorthodox Ludwin principally is used in Swedish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ludwin is "Friend or People"
- Törils is used specifically in Swedish is used as a boy name. Törils is Swedish cognate of Tyrgils
- Fröa is form of Freyja in Swedish language
- Euphrosina - Prevalently used in Swedish, Euphrosina is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Euphrosina is Latin cognate of Euphrosyne
Namesakes of Rigmo
We could not find any notable namesake.