Roche meaning and origin
Atypical Roche is originated from Germanic is used as a unisex name. Roche is variant form of sacred, ceaseless and noteworthy Rocco. Rocco is form of Rochus in Italian language. Also Rocco is German equivalent of now obsolete Rochbertultimatelyelement 'rohon' or else it is from 'hrok'. Rocco means War Cry, Shout a Battle Cry and Roar came from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of RocheNames that rhyme with Roche
Popularity of Roche
Roche is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1997. It had a short run of 5 years on England and Wales girl names chart. Roche is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, DR Congo, Cameroon, Gabon and Suriname. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Roche as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Roche
You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You never establish clumsy connections. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Looking for a name like Roche? Please go through the following names
- Tomma - Meaning of Tomma is Dank- or Thanks is used principally in Low German and Frisian is a girl name has its origin in Frisian
- Carolynn means Little or Womanly or Feminine Variant of Charles is a baby girl name and rooted from English and Germanic is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish
- Folmar - Boy name Folmar is specifically used in Danish language. Folmar is form of Volkmar in Frisian language
- Willigis - Old High German name Willigis means "Hostage or Composition"
- Eyla means Sword Tip came from Old High German is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Roche
- Roche Braziliano, Dutch pirate born in the town of Groningen
- Rochelle Pangilinan in Asintado as Actress
- Rochelle Loewen in WWE Monday Night RAW as