Carolynn meaning and origin
Commonly Accepted girl name Carolynn means "Little and Womanly or Feminine Variant of Charles" which is used in English, Finnish, Danish and Swedish is of English and Germanic origin. Carolynn is a variation of well-liked and perennial Carol. Carol is variant form of CharlesCarolus. Carol is shortened form of Caroline. Carol is English form of Caroline. Also Carol is equivalent of Carole in English language. Popular Old High German, Germanic and English Carol, meaning of Carol is "Song of Joy, Strong and Vigorous".
Variants of Carolynn
Carol, Carolus, Caroline, Carole, Caral, Carelle, Caro, Carola, Carleen, Jocarol, Carollou, Karles, Charles, Karl, Háriolus, Arline, Carla, Coralie, Carolina, Carrole, Karo, Cara, Carly, Charlene, Charlotte, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, JoNames that rhyme with Carolynn
Popularity of Carolynn
Carolynn used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1917 and over 6155 babies have been given the name in 100 years. At its zenith in 1942,. However after 100 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Carolynn is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. Carolynn is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in England, South Africa, Australia and Scotland. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Carolynn?
You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Stress hates your guts. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
You would love these names similar to Carolynn
- Hartfried - Hartfried's meaning is Hard or Peace came from Old High German
- Lübbert - The Lübbert is used principally in Frisian, German and Low German, Lübbert means "Shiny or Folk"
- Belanna - Dominantly used in English and German outlandish, Belanna is used as a girl name, meaning of Belanna is "Anna or Bel-"
- Bertile - Meaning of Bertile is Shining or Clever used for baby girls is originated from German
- Weylen means Variant of Wayland, Bold and Roadside Land is originated from Old English is a baby boy name. Weylen is derived from Waylon.
Namesakes of Carolynn
- Carolynne Cunningham in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director