Rohi meaning and origin
Anomalous and Fresh unisex name Rohi is mainly used in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi languages, Rohi means "A River in Afghanistan, Rising, Up, Red or A Doe".Names that rhyme with Rohi
Popularity of Rohi
Rohi is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Rohi is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in India. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Rohi around the globe.
What numerology tells about Rohi?
You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it.
Other names similar to Rohi
- Jameela - Unwonted Jameela has its origin in Arabic, Jameela means "Pretty, Lovely or Beautiful" used commonly in Gujarati, English and Hindi is bestowed upon baby girls
- Nasif - The queer boy name Nasif means "Equitable or Just" and is used substantially in Sindhi and Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Akbar - Atypical Akbar dominantly is used in Urdu, Tamil and Marathi is a baby boy name has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Akbar is "Bigger, Powerful or Greatest"
- Maysoon - Originated from Arabic, Unorthodox Maysoon is primarily used in Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati is a gender-neutral name, Maysoon means "Of Beautiful Face or Body or Come"
- Sinan - Meaning of Sinan is Iron Spearhead or Spearhead is of Turkish and Arabic origin and is bestowed upon both genders is commonly used in Arabic and Turkish
Namesakes of Rohi
We could not find any notable namesake.