Rokia name meaning
What does Rokia mean?
Meaning of Rokia is Charm, Magic or Superiority came from Arab is bestowed upon girls.
View middle names that goes with Rokia like Fem, Leia, Sudie,Names that rhyme with Rokia
How popular is the name Rokia?
Rokia is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 977 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Rokia. There are over 621 babies that have been given the name Rokia in France. Rokia is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1995, peaked in 2004 when it ranked 9887th.
But Rokia is a popular baby name in Mali where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Bangladesh and Morocco. According to our findings, over 140000 babies have been named Rokia globally.
Rokia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Rokia?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind.
Looking for a name like Rokia? Please go through the following names
- Sein means Innocent is rooted from Basque is mainly used for baby boys
- Yasuhiro means Abundant Honesty is given to baby boys
- Khepri - The odd and modern unisex name Khepri has origin in Egyptian, Khepri means "Emerging Sun"
- Hanadi - The infrequent girl name Hanadi means "Beautiful Face or Lovely Smell"
- Kawena - Unorthodox Kawena came from Hawaiian is predominantly used in Hawaiian and is bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Kawena is "The Glow Glowing"
Famous people named Rokia
- Rokia Traoré, Malian singer, songwriter and guitarist