Kawena meaning and origin
Used mostly in Hawaiian unheard-of, Kawena has its origin in Hawaiian, Kawena means "The Glow Glowing" is used for both sexes.
Variants of Kawena
View middle names that goes with Kawena like Goldie, Elsie, Lia, Gwen, Donna, Lonie,Names that rhyme with Kawena
Popularity of Kawena
Kawena is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 146 people have been named Kawena in United States. But Kawena is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name. According to our research, over 80000 babies have been named Kawena globally.
What numbers say about Kawena?
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency.
If you like Kawena, you would love these names
- Kaikane - New-fangled and Isolated Kaikane came from Hawaiian, meaning of Kaikane is "Strong Sea" is bestowed upon boys
- Iolani - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Iolani notably is used in Hawaiian came from Hawaiian used as a baby girl name, meaning of Iolani is "Bird of Heaven"
- Nohea - Dominantly used in Hawaiian rarefied, Nohea means "Lovely" has its roots in Hawaiian is used for both boys and girls
- Iwalaney - The girl name Iwalaney has origin in Hawaiian, Iwalaney means "Resembling a Seagull In the Sky". Iwalaney is a derivative of Iwalani.
- Hoku - The infrequent and fresh unisex name Hoku is used in Hawaiian has its roots in Hawaiian, Hoku means "Star"
Namesakes of Kawena
We could not find any notable namesake.