Rolene meaning and origin
Rolene is resulted from Rolanda. Offbeat Rolanda is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Rolanda means "Country and Fame" is used in German.
Variants of RoleneNames that rhyme with Rolene
Popularity of Rolene
Rolene is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 43 years, last appeared in 1964 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. There are over 354 babies that have been given the name Rolene in United States. Rolene is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Rolene as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rolene
To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
If you like Rolene, you would love these names
- Brunehaut - Origin of Brunehaut is in German, meaning of Brunehaut is "Shield or Who Governs"
- Codelive - The Codelive is rooted from German, Codelive means "God or Loved"
- Aimeri - Aimeri's meaning is House or King or Powerful has its origin in German and Germanic is used for boys
- Wylis - Wylis's meaning is Brave and Son of will is of English origin is a baby boy name. Wylis is resulted from Willis.
- Rolfe means Red Wolf, Famous Wolf or Wolf Counsel is prevalently used in English and Scandinavian and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Germanic
Namesakes of Rolene
- Rolene Strauss is a South African beauty queen, winner of Miss South Africa 2014, and winner of Miss World 2014 title.