Ronak meaning and origin
Meaning of Ronak is Embellishment, Delight, Bright or A Powerful Man used for both genders and is used prevalently in Kannada, Gujarati, Sikh, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam and Arabic is originated from Scandinavian.
Variants of RonakNames that rhyme with Ronak
Popularity of Ronak
Ronak is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1989, it ranked 2153rd when 39 boys were named Ronak. Over 881 babies in United States have been named Ronak. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 150 babies that have been given the name Ronak in England and Wales.
But Ronak is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name as well as in Iran. At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ronak
Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Other names similar to Ronak
- Sagar - Of Sanskrit origin, Unorthodox Sagar is largely used in Malayalam and Kannada and is bestowed upon boys, Sagar means "Ocean or Name of the 2nd Chakravarti"
- Rehane means Laurel or Aloe is rooted from Arab and Arabic is used as a girl name
- Jahdari - New-fangled and Unheard-of Jahdari specifically is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Jahdari is "Abu Al Mujashshar had this Name, He was an Authority for the Quran" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Naathim - Boy name Naathim means "Adjuster or Arranger" is largely used in Arabic, Hindi and Marathi
- Charif - Boy name Charif means "Noble, Of Illustrious Origin or Honest" is rooted from Lebanese and Arabic languages
Namesakes of Ronak
- Ronak Pandit, Indian shooter
- Ronak Singh in Nakuma as Producer
Lists having Ronak
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Delight
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Man