Rufinus name meaning
What does Rufinus mean?
Rufinus is equivalent of Rufus in Latin language.
Variants of RufinusNames that rhyme with Rufinus
How popular is the name Rufinus?
Rufinus is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Rufinus
You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. Maybe some people take you for granted but it's good for your art. You always feel like something's missing in your life. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect.
Other names similar to Rufinus, for would be parents
- Oquna is used in Danish and Greenlandic is used as a unisex name. Oquna is form of Oĸuna in Greenlandic language
- Qivioq - Used specifically in Danish and Greenlandic, Qivioq is a unisex name. Qivioq is Greenlandic form of Kivioĸ
- Wermund is used notably in Danish and English is given to boys. Wermund is equivalent of Vermundr in Danish language
- Sigtryggur - Boy name Sigtryggur is especially used in Danish, Swedish and Icelandic. Sigtryggur is equivalent of Sigtryggr in Icelandic language
- Titken - The boy name Titken is largely used in Danish and Greenlandic. Titken is Frisian and German equivalent of Tide
Famous people named Rufinus
- Rufinus, 4th-century East Roman statesman of Gaulish extraction
- Rufinus of Assisi, patron saint of Assisi, Italy